Can i submit more than four letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really want to submit 5 letters.

For sure to include in my adea
- Science professor
- Science professor
- Dentist
- Supervisor for oral health project

Fifth one as non-science professor.

What can I do? Should I submit it separately?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted 5 but that was by committee letter, not separate. I don't know if you have this option but thats how I did it.

only 4 for AADSAS is allowed.... but i'm sure you can send additional letters directly to your specific schools if need be. i did that for a few schools i was invited to interview at

Members don't see this ad :)
They don't want to read all that stuff man. There is a reason aadsas limits it to 4

Reactions: 1 user
What this person said. Most of the admins I talked to don't care about letters of rec because as you can imagine they all about read the same. Letters could possibly break you on acceptance but they definitely won't make you, so less is probably better. Again though they receive thousands of applications each year and even if they only review half of them based on gpa and dat scores thats still thousands of letters of rec. Who wants to read that?

Less is more.

Reactions: 1 users
Okay. Thank you for all the inputs. I appreciate it. I think I am going to send 4 to ADEAs and call individual schools if I can send my 5th one.

Why not include one from your mother and grandma as well?