can i take NBDE on tourist visa

Started by nuggets14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nuggets14

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!. I'm new here. I have recently discovered this forum and found so many useful information. But I still have a few question in my mind regarding my situation.

Can I take the NBDE part I and II even if i only have a US tourist visa? I have near future plans of migrating to the US. But while waiting for that, I'm planning to do something useful with my time. I usually go on vacations to the US to visit relatives.

Secondly, is the NBDE restricted to the state where I took it?

Thank you in advance for your help.
 
Hi all!. I'm new here. I have recently discovered this forum and found so many useful information. But I still have a few question in my mind regarding my situation.

Can I take the NBDE part I and II even if i only have a US tourist visa? I have near future plans of migrating to the US. But while waiting for that, I'm planning to do something useful with my time. I usually go on vacations to the US to visit relatives.

Secondly, is the NBDE restricted to the state where I took it?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Yes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks for all the replies. so does that mean I can just go ahead and file my application for the part 1 anytime? no specific testing dates? coz i still have to figure out the right time to fly to the US
 
Hi, yes you can take the dental boards with the visitor visa. But I will personally recommend you do not mentioned at the immigration interview. Say just that you are coming for vacations.