Can I withdraw from acceptance if accepted into Top choice?

Started by deleted1022805
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1022805

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am fortunate to have received an A; however it isn’t from my top choice. I’m interviewing there in two weeks and was wondering if I got accepted there (after placing the deposit for the other school) can I withdraw my acceptance offer from the first school that accepted me?

Thanks!
 
Yes, of course you can do that. You are not locked in and accepted applicants withdraw all the way into the summer at times. The DO school will keep your deposit money though.
 
Yes, of course you can do that. You are not locked in and accepted applicants withdraw all the way into the summer at times. The DO school will keep your deposit money though.
Ok cool! Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad