Can letter of recommendation writers re-upload their letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drkaytee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email from Creighton stating that two of my letters do not have a letterhead. I'm in the process of having all of my writers re-upload their letters for MD schools but I was wondering, how do I do that in the AACOMAS? Are DO schools really strict on this requirement? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had this same kind of thing happen. I emailed AACOMAS and they said they cannot reopen the place for the person to reupload. Pretty much you just have to have the letter writer submit it to the school. Each school has different ways that they go about this.

Would the schools e-mail personally that my letters didn't fit the requirements? I hope they aren't too strict about this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would the schools e-mail personally that my letters didn't fit the requirements? I hope they aren't too strict about this.

Depends on the school. I just went on each website and found out their requirements.

Some are strict, some are not. Some will call to verify letter with letter writer, some will not. Some will tell you its missing a letterhead, some will not say a word. One option is to upload the letters to Interfolio or a similar service so you can send them to the school if they require it.