Can someone post answers to SA Verbal? Passage by passage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangeblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my dearest,

I'm wondering if someone can post answers to the SA Verbal. All answers are required before the test can be graded and I'd like to do 2-3 passages at a time.

Members don't see this ad.

When the SAs first came out, I found a workaround for this issue and posted it on here. I forgot it exactly but others may remember.

I think you need to start the test online. Then, don't ever close that window until you're done.. start the test offline, fill in fake answers for all the questions, hit submit and then you will be given your scores + access to all the answers. This means that you won't be able to use their data analysis to tell you which type of questions you get wrong, etc. but its less useful for verbal than others and the verbal SA is better used as practice across several days rather than in one lump sum.

Just be careful with this because I also remember that you could lock yourself out of restarting a SA somehow.. and have to contact e-mcat support to get it reset.. which they may or may not do. So maybe wait until someone confirms the method.

Hi my dearest,

I'm wondering if someone can post answers to the SA Verbal. All answers are required before the test can be graded and I'd like to do 2-3 passages at a time.

You might need more than that. If I recall correctly, they scramble the order of the questions. You might need the first word or two in the question stem to identify which one it is.

I hope I'm wrong, but don't think so...