1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

can u pls help me!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by compudentist, Mar 8, 2002.

1. compudentist

compudentist Member
    7+ Year Member

hi,
    please can anybody tell me if dentaldecks and kaplan material r enough for NDB 1.
    iam confused , not sure whether only these things r enough , do u have to read any text books?
    please help me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Computer Dentist,

You'll probably get better answers at the Dental forum and not here at the Pre-Dental forum. But from what I have read, if you study off the Dentaldecks, that itself will be suffice to get you at least 80s on your NDBE Part 1. I've read stories that dental students only study using the Dentaldecks and received 90s in all four of the subsections of NDBE Part 1.

NOTE: this is not my experience, I have no experience with NDBE, THIS IS ONLY WHAT I HAVE READ FROM THE SDN DENTAL FORUM. Try your question there. :cool:

4. guru

guru Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey compudentist,

it was just as if you read my mind. I was just about posting same question. We both need help!!!

5. compudentist

compudentist Member
    7+ Year Member

hi ,
    thanking u so much .
    iam little relaxed now ,thanks for the advice and suggestion.