lazyyangyang

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
i still not quite sure my career: dentist or phamacist. i know more about tha dental admission test(dat) than pcat. i don't know whether i can take the pcat after i finished reviewing the dat, what is the requirments before i take the pcat and what kind of the classes i need to take? how to prepare for the pcat? when do i need to start ? i took the general chem 1 and 2 with labs, orgranic chem 1 and 2.biology celler and physiology 1 and 2. i will take the physics 1 and 2 in the next semester. i never take the mircrobiolgy and human physiology, anatomy. but i will take the anatomy and physicology( they are combined together) in the next 2 semesters. they are not the required class for students who major in biology or scrience. they are only for students who major in health science. when is good time to take the pcat while i want to transfter to long island univeritsy in 2007 ? i hear that it's not so hard to get into the program in LIU, but how many percent of people can get the certification after they finish the program? thanks a lot

About the Ads