Can we get lyin lucy fired?

Started by 8turkeys
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

8turkeys

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do we get a new leader to represent the interests of pharmacists... lyin Lucy is destroying this profession..
 
Trying to get Trump to hire her. She got game when it comes to hiding elephants in rooms.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Isn't Lucy a past president of APHA or some other supposed pharmacist-representing corporation? I don't remember for sure. Either way...if she is part of the swamp Trump will surely hire her (not sure if that's because of ignorance, evilness, or intimidation.
 
Lucinda Maine. And no, she's been like that since her graduate school days, so you are not going to stop her now. I have a verfied private story on how far she is willing to go from her time in MN, so I know you're not going to have the commitment to pull it off. Her advisor, Albert Wertheimer, taught her well in many ways.
 
I like how there's zero context to understand what the hell OP is talking about.
Apparently we're talking about Lucinda Maine, VP/CEO of AACP, formerly VP for APhA. Is there anything she's said recently or is this just another case of pharmacy leadership pretending the field isn't saturated etc.?
 
Last edited: