You could probably have multiple Fs and Ds and still find an acceptance in the Caribbean. On this forum you will find a plethora of people saying different things, I have a few personal experiences with this:
1. I have a friend at work who's cousin went to AUA and failed out after 2 years...she is stuck with I believe 100k in loans (including undergrad I believe) and looking for a job as a lab tech
2. A counselor who worked at a summer camp I used to work at, his girlfriend went to St. James (Yes I know bad choice overall but hear me out), busted her butt for 4 years doing rotations in NJ and everything, she's two years since graduating and she hasn't placed for residency.
3. Another friend of mine in college went to Ross, then came back and finished his bachelors....he wouldn't say why he had to come back.....I think he's in pharm school now
While these aren't MY experiences I will say this much, hearing these I was cautious....fortunately it paid off for me but OP needs to make the choice no one else
Good Luck to you