canada university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

src

i have done my BDS from india..now i m plannin to do qualifyin programme from canada...which is equivalent to DDS but not DDS..will i be able to practise in US later or i have to go all over NBDE part 1 and 2 and 2 years of school even after canada qulaifyin programme degree?

Members don't see this ad.

src said:
i have done my BDS from india..now i m plannin to do qualifyin programme from canada...which is equivalent to DDS but not DDS..will i be able to practise in US later or i have to go all over NBDE part 1 and 2 and 2 years of school even after canada qulaifyin programme degree?

No you can't practice in US after QP.

what about the western canada programs that offer 2yr DDS for international graduates? check with ubc, ualberta, umanitoba :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

First of all all Canadaian universities will soon be giving degrees and there will no longer be QP. Secondly you can practise in US even after QP . People have done so before.

my advice to u not to try canada at all
it is only time waste
go to US DIRECTLY

Do I have to take national board exam for qualifying prog eligibilty for canada or is it direct admission??