Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just wondering how american residencies are like for canadian BScPharm Graduates?
My friend that worked in Seattle for a few years graduated from UBC Pharmacy (BSc) and said that it's pretty much equivalent to a pharmD in the states.. in terms of finding work.
So... I'm just wondering if anyone has any information to provide me about obtaining a pharmacy residency in the states since I plan to work there as a clinical pharmacist after I graduate from the BScPharm program from UBC.
My friend that worked in Seattle for a few years graduated from UBC Pharmacy (BSc) and said that it's pretty much equivalent to a pharmD in the states.. in terms of finding work.
So... I'm just wondering if anyone has any information to provide me about obtaining a pharmacy residency in the states since I plan to work there as a clinical pharmacist after I graduate from the BScPharm program from UBC.