Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
Hi all,

Here are the facts:

1) Canadian citizen
2) Graduated from Boston University's dental school
3) AEGD completed in New York state
4) Practicing in Canada since AEGD graduation

I am now thinking about coming back to the US to practice; specifically in New York City.

My question is do private practices sponsor Canadian citizens for work?

I really don't want to work in a health center or dental chain office.

Is there a website where dental associate positions are posted?

Thanks for any help.
  • Like
Reactions: jltmc1225