Canadian Schools Interview Calls!

Started by BDS2DMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BDS2DMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there, i am starting this thread to see how many people have been called for an interview by schools in Canada. What there EE Score was and how they are preparing. I got denied from UBC but got an interview at Manitoba. So please share your experience and thoughts. Thank you!
 
Hello there, i am starting this thread to see how many people have been called for an interview by schools in Canada. What there EE Score was and how they are preparing. I got denied from UBC but got an interview at Manitoba. So please share your experience and thoughts. Thank you!

hi BDS2DMD .... how much did u score on ACFD2010 ??? if u dnt mind telling us and how did u study for that ?!?
 
Got an 86 and studied text books and dental decks part 2! I had given the american part 1 so didnt need to study that too much in detail. Did you give your Eligibility exam??
 
Got an 86 and studied text books and dental decks part 2! I had given the american part 1 so didnt need to study that too much in detail. Did you give your Eligibility exam??

Yep i did and i didn't get a good score and was not worth applying anywhere.... so .. how much did u score on american part 1 ???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an 86 and studied text books and dental decks part 2! I had given the american part 1 so didnt need to study that too much in detail. Did you give your Eligibility exam??

Hi BDS2DMD, Congrats. My name's in the alternate list for Manitoba. Can you tell me the exercises you are preparing for the psycho motor skills assessment? I am in Toronto, what about you?

Thanks.