Canadian Schools Interview Calls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDS2DMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there, i am starting this thread to see how many people have been called for an interview by schools in Canada. What there EE Score was and how they are preparing. I got denied from UBC but got an interview at Manitoba. So please share your experience and thoughts. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there, i am starting this thread to see how many people have been called for an interview by schools in Canada. What there EE Score was and how they are preparing. I got denied from UBC but got an interview at Manitoba. So please share your experience and thoughts. Thank you!

hi BDS2DMD .... how much did u score on ACFD2010 ??? if u dnt mind telling us and how did u study for that ?!?

Got an 86 and studied text books and dental decks part 2! I had given the american part 1 so didnt need to study that too much in detail. Did you give your Eligibility exam??

Got an 86 and studied text books and dental decks part 2! I had given the american part 1 so didnt need to study that too much in detail. Did you give your Eligibility exam??

Yep i did and i didn't get a good score and was not worth applying anywhere.... so .. how much did u score on american part 1 ???

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone intersted in preparing or sharing information for Manitoba practical EXAM. I am in west side.

Hi BDS2DMD, Congrats. My name's in the alternate list for Manitoba. Can you tell me the exercises you are preparing for the psycho motor skills assessment? I am in Toronto, what about you?

Thanks.