Jul 17, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'm a D4 at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada) looking into programs across the states (e.g. Cali, Texas, Ohio, Utah, NY, NJ) for next year.

From what I gather from ADEA PASS and all the program websites, Canadian students need to have passed NDBE Parts I and II. But other than that, is there any other licensing exams that these programs would require us (Canadian grads) to complete prior to starting the GPR or AEGD (WREB or CDCA)?



2+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2016
I don’t think so. Only caveat is to make sure you can apply. For example, VA GPR’s only take US residents. So make sure to check on the PASS website.
Dec 2, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I would double check with the programs and also look at each state license board website. I know some programs require you to carry your own license while you are in their program. Some states have resident or intern license which don't require a licensure exam but I don't know if every state has this option.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads