Canadian Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VictorLe101

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm a Canadian student in my second year of dental school and would like to take the american boards this summer. I was just wondering what resources to use to study for the exam, how long everyone else studied for it and just how to prepare for the whole thing. I've read a few of the forums and people are saying to use Kaplan, First Aid and Dental Decks. Should I order all of these and just study over the summer and write it in the fall? I've heard some parts are rediculous and you'd need to remember your undergrad biochem, etc to answer it. Would it be advisable to go back to those notes or should I just stick to reading Kaplan and the dental decks. Thanks
 
Last edited: