Canadians in smp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johnwickk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any canadians in an smp program? Or know of any canadians? Do you think ill stand a chance for canadian friendly dental schools if i do a extremely well in an smp program?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently in BU MAMS SMP program and there are a decent number of Canadians in my year and in the year above me as well! Not sure how it is for the oral health program though

Currently in BU MAMS SMP program and there are a decent number of Canadians in my year and in the year above me as well! Not sure how it is for the oral health program though
Hi cwx216, fellow Canadian here. Given that BU seems to be a non-Canadian friendly school (and sees us as international applicants), what are the prospects for students like you and the others in your program, in terms of getting accepted to the BU medical school? Conversely, do most of the Canadians use their BU MAMS to get into another, more Canadian-friendly, U.S. medical school?