cancer biology or virology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benkev68

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
accepted into med skool, last quarter of college, just tryin to learn some practical ish. Was wondering wat your guys thoughts were on weather to take virology or cancer bio? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

accepted into med skool, last quarter of college, just tryin to learn some practical ish. Was wondering wat your guys thoughts were on weather to take virology or cancer bio? thanks

I'm taking Virology because I have specialization in microbiology so I'm biased. I'd only recommend it if you had an interest in it and the professor teaching it is decent.

I took a virology course my senior year and learned a lot. My professor knew a lot about the subject and had some interesting insights from his personal research. So I can't speak for or against cancer bio, but I did enjoy virology even though I didn't really have any previous experience with it beyond basic and cell bio.

Members don't see this ad :)
whichever is easier. you already did the hard work and get in, don't stress yourself out. med school will do it plenty.

is this a joke?? your grammar is like nails down a chalk board... I suggest an English Composition course