Cant wait for Oct. 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tots, this is how I imagine you right now:

tumblr_lriek103P21qi5r5io1_500.gif

Hahaha Tots I truly hope you did pull an Ice Cube and hit that three-wheel motion today. Congrats man!

Members don't see this ad.

Lol I think it's because he doesn't have a place he'd want to go to for sure so he's keeping an open mind. But for people like us who know where we want to go its common sense to not go out to a school and waste their time

lol.. no but thanks for playing. I know better than to be a dbag. Like I said, we have differing opinions here, let's get back to the show (well most of the show is over for the day).

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the two weeks notice. I mean if the interview is less than two weeks away then you probably already have a non-refundable plane or train ticket so you might as well check the place out. Also who knows, you may love the school or they may give you significant financial aid. I am firm believer in keeping you options open. That being said if you would absolutely not attend I don't think it is really wrong to be upfront and withdraw.

I'm driving and the hotel is fully refundable if I call before 630pm the dat of checkin.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

i cannot even begin to describe the emotional roller coaster of this day. wait listed at 830 am at george washington for a SECOND time, ensue feelings of hopelessness, despair, anger and bargaining. depression to follow. 445 PM: ACCEPTED AT MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE!!!!! - euphoria, reckless driving as I called 500 people and balled non stop

congrats everyone else who got acceptances today! best feeling ever!

i cannot even begin to describe the emotional roller coaster of this day. wait listed at 830 am at george washington for a SECOND time, ensue feelings of hopelessness, despair, anger and bargaining. depression to follow. 445 PM: ACCEPTED AT MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE!!!!! - euphoria, reckless driving as I called 500 people and balled non stop

congrats, it's a great school. :thumbup:

congrats everyone else who got acceptances today! best feeling ever!

Congrats!!

Personal call from the dean of admissions at NJMS at 7pm!!! :love:

October 15th and no acceptances for me....hyperventilating. Thank you SDN.

Went off to dinner. Came back to reading good news from a bunch. Congratulations Tots, 1289, futureczar and others!

The night is not over! Hang in there Irish ....

Members don't see this ad :)
U of Arizona, Phoenix. Notification of "on hold" at 5:32 PM Pacific time. :(

Too bad I don't drink. I need some commiseration. It is a good thing that I have two DO acceptances already or I would be really bummed out.

dsoz

Oct. 15th definitely had the biggest joke of a monday night football game. Lol at San Diego.

Tots, I may or may not have every one of those gifs already saved on my computer. I love that there are so many DWho fans on here. :D

Anyway, congrats! (And congrats to everyone else who has heard as well!)

Congrats to everyone who got in!

Nothing today for me, but I have only interviewed at one school. The next spate of interviews doesn't start for 2 weeks. Still hoping I might be able to walk into each of them knowing I have an awesome acceptance in my back pocket.

Oct. 15th definitely had the biggest joke of a monday night football game. Lol at San Diego.

I have yet to crawl out of the fetal position after my team's performance yesterday.

-is a Niners fan :(

Oh an congrats to everyone that was accepted today, hope to be in the same place next year.

Best day of my life. Now I can chill for the rest of the year :))

lol SD, indeed.

Haha, Rivers...

I have yet to crawl out of the fetal position after my team's performance yesterday.

-is a Niners fan :(

Oh an congrats to everyone that was accepted today, hope to be in the same place next year.

I don't have an NFL team, but I'll choose one based one where I go to med school.

Last edited:
now i can get legit B-'s in all my classes np. no shame.

Haha, Rivers...

I don't have an NFL team, but I'll choose one based one where I go to med school.

You're from Cali, you should just be a Niners fan regardless of where you go, they're still the best team in the state.

I'll follow the college team of whatever school I go to, which is kinda sorta one of my criteria for picking schools :p

So my phone chimes, I excitedly look at my email, hoping for another II. But no, Starbucks has to torment me yet again.

On the plus side, the email said I could pick up a free coffee from 4-6pm on...

... you guessed it, October 15th, lol.

So I guess if I get good news I will be celebrating with Starbucks and if I get bad news I will be crying at Starbucks trying to enjoy my free coffee.

So I was going through my emails and just realized I totally forgot to get my free coffee yesterday :(

Acceptance by email and phone call this morning

Sitting in the airport on my way to another school with a cheesy grin

You know you are addicted to SDN when you are convinced you've been rejected after not hearing back by 10:30 on October 16th.

On a lighter note, congrats to all those with acceptances, you did it!

Now off to the gym to distract myself haha

Got accepted at my top choice last night! Super excited! Now, I don't have to deal with all this Med. App. anxiety and can enjoy the rest of the year. :D

Got accepted at my top choice last night! Super excited! Now, I don't have to deal with all this Med. App. anxiety and can enjoy the rest of the year. :D

Congrats! Such an exciting time! Send good vibes to those still waiting!

You know you are addicted to SDN when you are convinced you've been rejected after not hearing back by 10:30 on October 16th.

On a lighter note, congrats to all those with acceptances, you did it![/COLOR][/B]

Now off to the gym to distract myself haha

This is me.

Acceptance by email and phone call this morning

Sitting in the airport on my way to another school with a cheesy grin

Must be an awesome feeling haha. I wish that happens to me tomorrow

I was accepted!! Yay, so much stress was just taken off my shoulders.

Stayed off SDN for two days until I heard from my number one.. and accepted!!!!!!!! Congrats to all the other acceptances!!

Accepted too! Although I had to wait until today, the 17th! Now I can go into my next interview with some more confidence!

wow it's crazy how what seemed like a momentous date just a couple years ago passes without a second thought. congrats to those accepted and good luck to the rest