You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Caption Contest of the Week: Why Are These Men Smiling?
Started by drusso
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Millionaires of pain.
Smiling? At least one of them has a face that is unable...mechanically...to do anything but smile.
Captions???
I don't understand anything I'm looking at but I better pretend I do so everyone thinks I'm so smart...
Captions?
Haha, I’m in that last one ☝️
It's not Friday, but this was too good to pass up. Confess if you're in this picture...
It's not Friday, but this was too good to pass up. Confess if you're in this picture...
Pain providers by day,
Boy band by night
View attachment 268187
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That pic a few posts up is infuriating to me.
Captions?
First company to inappropriately include cheerleaders at their NANS booth, thereby objectifying women.
Caption?
Stem Cell Course:
Lectures 1-4: Marketing
Lectures 5-9: How to take their money
Lectures 10-12: protecting off shore assets.
Lecture 13: Taptap, squish, suck. Harvest your crops.
“This usually only takes me 15 minutes...”
View attachment 268861
First company to inappropriately include cheerleaders at their NANS booth, thereby objectifying women.
I can see the future and one of them is gonna have back pain eventually, probably now actually...
Caption, please....
6 weeks of course work and now I make 6 figs.
I had 27 more certification letters to put on the plate but I condensed to this6 weeks of course work and now I make 6 figs.
Fine Needle Point & Crochet?
This car is into identity politics?
I park way out to be within the 60 mile radius?
No wait, I got it.....FNP-C is Ok!
(I hope this was taken to laugh at and not the person taking and posting it of their own car)
This car is into identity politics?
I park way out to be within the 60 mile radius?
No wait, I got it.....FNP-C is Ok!
(I hope this was taken to laugh at and not the person taking and posting it of their own car)
LOLThank god for out of network surgery centre’s.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's Friday Folks, time to break out your best captions and memes! Here's a few for everyone banging it out in Pain Land...
Last edited:
“I make oodles of money. Do you?”
Sometimes when I feel bad about myself I check this thread out for a pick me up.
Thank you roastmasters or SDN.
Thank you roastmasters or SDN.
Why are we posting pics of these people? Are they doing something bothersome?
Why are we posting pics of these people? Are they doing something bothersome?
Just poking fun at pain doctors who take themselves too seriously...I never see pediatricians posting pictures on social media of them doing well-baby exams, but it seems like every pain doctor who throws in a couple of stim leads, some PMMA into a VCF, or cells into a joint wants to post pic...
The equivalent of posting a selfie at work while on a medical mission?
Just poking fun at pain doctors who take themselves too seriously...I never see pediatricians posting pictures on social media of them doing well-baby exams, but it seems like every pain doctor who throws in a couple of stim leads, some PMMA into a VCF, or cells into a joint wants to post pic...
Captions?? (The guy standing in the back is particularly amusing/amused...)
"And this little thing, everyone, is a "Stem Cell""......
Plate says, “RN DOC 1”
Run doctor?
Doctor of nursing I guarantee it.
In their defense sometimes it's the reps that push for these photos.
Encourage HEP
haha
Sigh. This picture right there is my worst nightmare - why are there no women in Interventional pain!
Why are these men (not) smiling?
Captions, please...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One would hope it is bc their feet are being held to the fire by their colleagues.
“I should do more than one case before joining the expert panel next time.”
We are behind the ferns. My rider says I am between the ferns. Call Galafianakis.
The dating game...
Q: "Bachelor #4, Where is the strangest place you've ever made Whoopee?
A:" Most definitely in the .... , Bob"
Q: "Bachelor #4, Where is the strangest place you've ever made Whoopee?
A:" Most definitely in the .... , Bob"