Caribbean (SGU) Vet Students in Clinical year

Started by Zpearl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zpearl

PreVet Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a student at St. George's University SVM and am beginning to look at options for my clinical (4th) year. Could current students (both foreign and not) answer a few questions for me about their school?

I am mostly interested in small animal medicine and would like to enter a program with a large case-load, decent student:doctor ratio, and many interesting electives. Pretty much if you could list all your pros and cons of your clinical year experience, that would be awesome!

I would especially like to hear from students at the following schools, however I'm open to anything!

US Schools:

-Auburn University
-University of Tennessee
-Oregon State University
-Louisiana State University
-University of Florida
-The Ohio State University

Foreign Schools:
Murdoch University, Australia
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Sciences (University of Edinburg), Scotland