CARS MCAT passages

Started by joe7456
Tags Tags
cars mcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joe7456

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone knows of some good passages for CARS practice. I have already used TPR, new EK 101, Khan, NS 108 and AAMC. You would think I am good at it by now, however I did not develop timing and stamina for 9 passages (instead 2-3), so I'm looking for some new resources.

Also, please don't suggest Testing Solutions. I don't like their passage layout or their manipulative marketing on Amazon.
 
Just wondering if anyone knows of some good passages for CARS practice. I have already used TPR, new EK 101, Khan, NS 108 and AAMC. You would think I am good at it by now, however I did not develop timing and stamina for 9 passages (instead 2-3), so I'm looking for some new resources.

Also, please don't suggest Testing Solutions. I don't like their passage layout or their manipulative marketing on Amazon.
The old ek 101 verbal reasoning book. 16 mini mcats by ek. The 10 altius tests.