Case Merit Scholarship HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CalicoKat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to know the address, fax, or e-mail of the woman to whom we are supposed to send our merit scholarship essay for Case. I am a total jackass and I misplaced it but would be forever grateful if someone would tell me what it is. I'm not a troll, nor am I trying to boast about an acceptance--I'm just desperate. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

why don't you call Case and ask? They won't bite ;)

CalicoKat said:
Does anyone here happen to know the address, fax, or e-mail of the woman to whom we are supposed to send our merit scholarship essay for Case. I am a total jackass and I misplaced it but would be forever grateful if someone would tell me what it is. I'm not a troll, nor am I trying to boast about an acceptance--I'm just desperate. Thanks.

e-mail: [email protected] (ellen rosenblum)

if you want the mail addy or fax, let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you *so* much. I really appreciate it and you are the best.

I agree with Javert. You would have solved your problem a lot faster by calling Case.

Revolution #9 said:
I agree with Javert. You would have solved your problem a lot faster by calling Case.

i can't fathom what the point of your post was. just to tell the OP they did the wrong thing after the fact.

i'm pretty sure the admissions office isn't answering calls after midnight. :p