Case Presentations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Should we have weekly case presentations in this forum?

  • YES

    Votes: 18 94.7%
  • NO

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
I think that this would be a great idea. I could definitely learn some more optho, my med school experience of optho has been very limited. When I worked in the ER, the optho resident at my school used to pull me aside whenever I would consult her and teach me stuff and I thought that she was just being nice, but one of the residents told me that they do a lot of teaching so that we won't call them as often. So teach us please, it could save you a 3 am consult on a patient with "red eye".
 
I would love that. It would get me to think ophtho at least once a week during my transitional year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad