Case Western Reserve Univ. Rejection thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quartel

Mitte 1 home prn
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got rejected today, found out by snail mail.

Doesn't surprise me though because my stats suck, anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Dont worry I posted the same thread about a week ago. People with better stats than me got rejected too. Case doesnt like to see any scores below like 18 or 19. I have a 20AA but had a 16RC so I dont think they liked that. They look at RC a lot so dont feel bad. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
just looking at the stats on predents I was out of my league applying there to begin with. I don't feel that bad anymore.

thanks guys

I got a letter in the mail saying I got rejected and I got an AA 20 and my RC was 19. It goes to show you that Case really doesn't evaluate who you are as a person, just merely as a statistic to put into the ADEA guide to dental schools next year.

I got a letter in the mail saying I got rejected and I got an AA 20 and my RC was 19. It goes to show you that Case really doesn't evaluate who you are as a person, just merely as a statistic to put into the ADEA guide to dental schools next year.

I disagree, I had scores similar to yours and I still got an interview.. My gpa was actually lower than some others that got invites.. I think that shows they do look at other things.. I think they just get a lot of applicants .. good luck :)

I have 19aa/20ts/26PAT
16 in RC
3.7 GPA and got an interview :D
so 16 in RC is ok i guess
as long as you can cover it from some other sections

i think GPA matters more if you look at the people that got invites to case.

People with mediocre DAT got invites because of solid GPA.