Case!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
woohoo...pre-interview hold to post-interview hold...

check your status pages people....& good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

woohoo...pre-interview hold to post-interview hold...

check your status pages people....& good luck!

Ditto. Post-interview hold. woot. At least this makes my decision even easier. :) :cool: :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
same here, post-interview hold. good luck to all.

That's impossible; they don't have enough room in the class for all of us. Now that I've squeaked by by the skin of my teeth, I just hope that the best of the rest of you get in....True, I forgot that only the best post on SDN. SDN, where all the children are above average. ;)

Hmm, I guess I'm not in that creme de la creme category as far as Case is concerned. <sigh...> Reality, so harsh...:rolleyes:

are you all recent interviewees that are recieving these status updates..or did u interview a while ago?

are you all recent interviewees that are recieving these status updates..or did u interview a while ago?

Interviewed at Case 2/20

Everyone on Hold should withdraw from Case in one momentous blaze of glory. Power to the people!

I agree 100%. Everyone withdraw so I can have any spots they might have left at the end of the season.

Everyone on Hold should withdraw from Case in one momentous blaze of glory. Power to the people!

Lol. Making a greater chance for those remaining on hold perhaps? ;) At least you have Tufts Schaden - Boston, albeit expensive, is a really awesome town!

Yeah Boston's not a bad place- certainly better than Cleveland. I do love the curriculum and research ops at Case though...

Lol. Making a greater chance for those remaining on hold perhaps? ;) At least you have Tufts Schaden - Boston, albeit expensive, is a really awesome town!

So does anyone know if Case leaves spots at the end of interviewing season to parse out, or are we all pretty much on a big unranked waitlist? I talked to Christian, and he made it sound like there aren't any spots until people start withdrawing acceptances.

corndog,
i just interviewed there and i know that tuesday was their final day of interviews. they said they had been careful not to give out too many acceptances so that we would not be interviewing for a waitlist spot- so yes, they at least have some spots still open at least as of right now. the last interviewees should find out by the end of this month i think.

corndog,
i just interviewed there and i know that tuesday was their final day of interviews. they said they had been careful not to give out too many acceptances so that we would not be interviewing for a waitlist spot- so yes, they at least have some spots still open at least as of right now. the last interviewees should find out by the end of this month i think.

That's good news. At least that leaves some hope to all those on the hold list.

ok, who wants to start the official hold/waitlist for case? Seriously.

When did they start to hear back last year?

I'm not entirely sure since the search function is acting kinda weird right now, but I think it was in early April. Does anyone who interviewed for the last spots know when they are going to meet again?

They should be meeting again this Monday, the 19th, to go over the last batch of interviewees.