Caspar Test Question and Tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDDHUnter

Reaction score
Hi, I will be taking the Casper test for Temple and Boston University. I was wondering if either requires the snapshot, or should I just focus on preparing for the test. Also, does anyone have any general tip for the test that they would like to share?

Members don't see this ad.

I completed both a month ago and the questions will test how clear you can articulate your though on the spot. My biggest mistake is not practicing my typing speed. I'm a descent writer and didn't think it was going to be an issue but it caught me off guard. I highly recommend starting a journal, focus on speed and clarity. Also, do not assume anything! Always examine both sides before jumping into conclusions. The questions are designed to force you to pick sides. In some study cases, picking a side is not the best choice. Maintain a professional tone. Absolutely complete the practice run they provide you because some questions were similar but with alternate themes on the actual exam.
For this year they will send your results back to you after roughly 3 weeks so you will know how you did lol. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I did not prepare and got 25 percentile. I answered the questions as concise as possible. I just wrote what I would do or someone should do in that situation. In a lot of situations I recommended direct confrontation and honesty.

From the Casper website:
  • Effort: they may have tried harder to respond to questions (for instance, they may have explained their position fully, or used the full amount of time before moving on to the next question, compared to those who applicants who place in the first quartile)
  • Empathy: they considered all perspectives in a meaningful way
  • Equity: they show the same high degree of respect for the experiences and needs of others
  • Communication: they demonstrated above-average ability to effectively articulate their ideas
  • Familiarity with the medium: they familiarized themselves with the format of the test (video, typed response, etc.) and were able to successfully navigate these aspects of the test.
Definitely put in more effort than I did.

Reactions: 1 user