Feb 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all,

My casper just changed to "results delivered" today but none of my schools have marked them as received. Does anyone know how long it usually takes or if there is an issue on my side?

HouseJC

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong
2+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Give it a few days to 1 week. If your results are delivered today, I'd be very surprised if your schools update immediately given how many items and applicants they have going on at the same time. In the meantime, go enjoy life :)

Reactions: 1 users

Talldoctor96

2+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hi all,

My casper just changed to "results delivered" today but none of my schools have marked them as received. Does anyone know how long it usually takes or if there is an issue on my side?
You have to realize these things don’t happen instantaneously, most schools “download” things about 1 or 2 times per week. It will take some time for these things to update at some school! So just take a big deep breathe and I promise it’ll all work out in a few days

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.