CASPER Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trannguyen15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I hope you're doing well. One of my schools I applied to is requiring CASPER test. I want to ask how can those, who have already taken, prepare it? Do you have any online source or the book? I know there are many online sources on Google but I don't know if they're reliable. Thanks for your advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard it doesn't require any studying. Its more so common sense and really a test to see if you have the ability to type fast. There have already been other threads regarding this topic so just search em.

I don’t think you really need to study for it, they have a free practice test you can do to get a feel for it. You can look up ethical situations and see how you’d respond.

You can’t study for it. It’s just a test where they examine your personality and how well you’d fit in their school. Just go in and take it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I hope you're doing well. One of my schools I applied to is requiring CASPER test. I want to ask how can those, who have already taken, prepare it? Do you have any online source or the book? I know there are many online sources on Google but I don't know if they're reliable. Thanks for your advice.

According to the different study materials I used, I discovered that "You don't need to prepare for it" is a myth. You can improve your knowledge of the test structure/format, the types of questions, your typing speed (if that’s slow). I would recommend that you take the free CASPER test on their website first to get a feel for the test.
I watched all the videos on YouTube (just search CASPER preparation or CASPER scenarios). In addition to that, I purchased 2 CASPER tests from Simulated CASPer® Tests | ASTROFF .

* BeMo Academic Consulting Inc. videos were extremely helpful!!

According to the different study materials I used, I discovered that "You don't need to prepare for it" is a myth. You can improve your knowledge of the test structure/format, the types of questions, your typing speed (if that’s slow). I would recommend that you take the free CASPER test on their website first to get a feel for the test.
I watched all the videos on YouTube (just search CASPER preparation or CASPER scenarios). In addition to that, I purchased 2 CASPER tests from Simulated CASPer® Tests | ASTROFF .

* BeMo Academic Consulting Inc. videos were extremely helpful!!
Lmao, it’s not a myth. It LITERALLY tells you in the beginning of the test that it’s a personality test :smack:. Someone that needs practice doesn’t have the common sense to take it in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
I recently took the exam 2 weeks ago and there is no preparation needed. They do provide you with a practice test to try to get accustomed to the format of the test, but the actual questions themselves are just ethical and personal opinion based questions given various scenarios. It only took me an hour and 15 minutes to finish and it was very straightforward in my opinion.

Lmao, it’s not a myth. It LITERALLY tells you in the beginning of the test that it’s a personality test :smack:. Someone that needs practice doesn’t have the common sense to take it in my opinion.

Sure I agree that most questions are common sense. But several questions ask you about your own experiences with conflict, failure, etc. and it's hard to choose an experience and summarize it precisely within the time limit and it's something one can prepare for beforehand.

Reactions: 1 user
I recently took the exam 2 weeks ago and there is no preparation needed. They do provide you with a practice test to try to get accustomed to the format of the test, but the actual questions themselves are just ethical and personal opinion based questions given various scenarios. It only took me an hour and 15 minutes to finish and it was very straightforward in my opinion.

To dig up a thread from a few months ago - did you (or anyone) have issues with trying to answer all three questions in 5 minutes?