Category 1 CME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunlioness

Fierce. Proud. Strong
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys do for your Category 1 CME? A friend of mine in EM told me she listens to podcasts and this sounds a lot less painful to me than reading. Do yinz know of any good psychiatry CME podcasts? Or good CME recommendations in general? I want to get into a better habit with it.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

What do you guys do for your Category 1 CME? A friend of mine in EM told me she listens to podcasts and this sounds a lot less painful to me than reading. Do yinz know of any good psychiatry CME podcasts? Or good CME recommendations in general? I want to get into a better habit with it.

Thanks!

It's good to get on top of--what with Maintenance of Certification ahead.

I use a combination of sub-specialty meetings, local Grand Rounds/Journal clubs, and reading/quizzes from the Carlat Report. I'm also going to do a PIPE this year, which will cover the whole "self-assessment" component of MOC.

Place I work at offers them as presentations. You get paid while you sit there and get your CMEs out of the way.

WebMD/Emedicine has CMEs.

Otherwise go to a convention, have a fun time, go to some nice dinners, tally up the expenses because they're tax-deductible.