Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
h6225FE88

Cat's MeoWW
aka MOAR CATS
A Finn & Caiter Production ft Dubz

Your Mods
@finnickthedog @Caiter92 @WildZoo
(Special thank you to @SkiOtter for all the role pictures)

Once upon a time, there was a place with many, many cats. It was a luxurious house--other than being covered in cat hair--with a seemingly boundless property for the cats to roam (but of course there were boundaries for the cats' own safety). Picture cat paradise. It was basically that. And there were many cats. Twenty one of them to be exact.

All was well in this cat paradise. Most of the cats got along and those that preferred their solitude had plenty of space to keep to themselves. But one day they woke up to find one of their own, @SkiOtter, a Munchkin, dead upon the ground and it was clear that another cat had been her assailant.

A betrayal in cat paradise meant none of them were safe, not until they had taken out those responsible.​

All roles should be distributed at this point. Let us know if you didn't get one. Unless your description states otherwise, you are a vanillager.

Rules and Info

1. Lynches will close at 10 pm EDT. Nights will close as soon as possible but with a hard deadline of 1 am EDT. Adjustments will be made to this schedule if needed.

2. There is no PMing outside of mod created opportunities.

3. You can edit posts, just please do not edit lynch votes and do not delete posts. Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.

4. If you attempt to use village code, the mods will bite you and it will likely get infected and you may die. Village code won't help you anyways. We have specifically formmated your PMs to make village code useless. (See the Michigan game for an example of village code not working exactly like I said it wouldn't).

5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote or night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
- If you have a night action and know that you don't want to use it. Please submit "no action" so that we know and can proceed with closing night.

6. Please make sure to bold your lynch votes or put them between ###s so they won't be missed. If you tally for us we will love you. Seriously, Finn is handing out likes for tallies.

7. When dead, please make sure your post is in ****s and try to limit your on thread posting.

Please wait to post until we have a reserved a post for the table of contents.

It is now Day 1. 20 Players remaining. Lynch will close at 10 pm EDT tomorrow.

Top of the Fridge
1. @katashark
2. @SARdoghandler/@ziggyandjazzy
3. @acanthuroidei
4. @Melchizedek
5. @capri1722

Cat Tree
6. @allieh8607
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. @cubsrule4e
9. @Navilly
10. @Barkley13

A Cardboard Box
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Dinashadow
13. @Lawper
14. @genny
15. @dolphin106258

A Warm Patch of Sunlight
16. @Animal Midwife
17. @PippyPony
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @SportPonies
20. @Coopah

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.

How can we copy paste but not directly quote :confused:

Reactions: 1 users
Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.

Because more people know how to make up stuff for that versus making up a mod quote.

Basically don't do this ^

"Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.

How can we copy paste but not directly quote :confused:"

But this is fine ^

Request to not kill Pippy early because I haven't played with her past Day 2 in months.

Members don't see this ad :)
###Lynch AM###

also idk what village code means still and I'm not going to read that thread to find out lol

idk what village code means
It means trying to use some specific formatting thing in a villager’s PM that tells you if others are village or not. Like if the wolf pm each role starts off with their name (because all in 1 PM) but the villagers didn’t or something like that. Or if it says “you are village” in every village PM. It’s cheap play and I know in Michigan and Dogs we specifically formatted things differently to avoid people being able to try using this. Though people tried and were smoten.

It means trying to use some specific formatting thing in a villager’s PM that tells you if others are village or not. Like if the wolf pm each role starts off with their name (because all in 1 PM) but the villagers didn’t or something like that. Or if it says “you are village” in every village PM. It’s cheap play and I know in Michigan and Dogs we specifically formatted things differently to avoid people being able to try using this. Though people tried and were smoten.
SMOTEN I TELL YOU. S M O T E N.

Reactions: 4 users
Lynch acanth

I don't care someone already did it, it's worth it so they don't pull that **** again. Also willing to change my vote if someone is a better candidate.

4. If you attempt to use village code, the mods will bite you and it will likely get infected and you may die. Village code won't help you anyways. We have specifically formmated your PMs to make village code useless. (See the Michigan game for an example of village code not working exactly like I said it wouldn't).

I feel personally attacked

Once nice thing about Michigan :yeahright:

086C9A9D-BF07-4B9A-A1C4-C941F4B674AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Sure why did you choose me then, when
A. I modded the last game for a considerable amount of time
and
B. I said I want to play with Pippy for a few days
Oh ok so you get to just decide no one who modded last game and pippy gets to be up for lynch? Anyone else you wanna eliminate from contention or is 20% high enough for you?

Lol yeah people saying they don't wanna get lynched or don't want so and so to get lynched usually doesn't fly over well with me. I saw how well people were manipulated that way last game, not going to work lol.

Oh ok so you get to just decide no one who modded last game and pippy gets to be up for lynch? Anyone else you wanna eliminate from contention or is 20% high enough for you?

Lol yeah people saying they don't wanna get lynched or don't want so and so to get lynched usually doesn't fly over well with me. I saw how well people were manipulated that way last game, not going to work lol.
...you didn't really read the last game, did you?

Sure why did you choose me then, when
A. I modded the last game for a considerable amount of time
and
B. I said I want to play with Pippy for a few days
I'm curious why one vote early D1 is already getting under your skin.

I do need to see actual content from you before this day cycle is over though, or I'm actually killing you zigs. This isn't solving the game.

Hey Dina hasn't played in a while can no one lynch Dina for a while?

This means no one gets to vote for her today now, right?

Weak and watery threats. Feeling content on this. Tata for now

My optometrist is at home in Michigan on a “beach.” I asked him to explain that one to me
Its a beach like how technically the arctic is a desert.

Unsure what to make of AM vs zigjazzy's Sardines interaction but it feels weird to me.
Really? Feels like normal ZJ attitude to me, I think AM usually pushes her buttons. And AM isn’t sounding off so far, but all she asked was not to lynch Pip. Why does it feel weird to you?

Really? Feels like normal ZJ attitude to me, I think AM usually pushes her buttons. And AM isn’t sounding off so far, but all she asked was not to lynch Pip. Why does it feel weird to you?

Idk it's feels from reading through the conversation. You're probably right that it could seem normal for both, but it's just that the way they interacted came off as weird to me. Sorry for not being concrete enough, since it's from my initial impressions of the conversation.

Idk it's feels from reading through the conversation. You're probably right that it could seem normal for both, but it's just that the way they interacted came off as weird to me. Sorry for not being concrete enough, since it's from my initial impressions of the conversation.

Is the Lawpy playing or just providing some general musings?

Eh I feel like this happens every game so I thought it was NAI for both

Hey Dina hasn't played in a while can no one lynch Dina for a while?

This means no one gets to vote for her today now, right?

Yes

Unsure what to make of AM vs zigjazzy's Sardines interaction but it feels weird to me.

I think I'd be more weirded out if it wasn't happening tbh. Pretty standard