aka MOAR CATS
A Finn & Caiter Production ft Dubz
@finnickthedog @Caiter92 @WildZoo
(Special thank you to @SkiOtter for all the role pictures)
Once upon a time, there was a place with many, many cats. It was a luxurious house--other than being covered in cat hair--with a seemingly boundless property for the cats to roam (but of course there were boundaries for the cats' own safety). Picture cat paradise. It was basically that. And there were many cats. Twenty one of them to be exact.
All was well in this cat paradise. Most of the cats got along and those that preferred their solitude had plenty of space to keep to themselves. But one day they woke up to find one of their own, @SkiOtter, a Munchkin, dead upon the ground and it was clear that another cat had been her assailant.
A betrayal in cat paradise meant none of them were safe, not until they had taken out those responsible.
All roles should be distributed at this point. Let us know if you didn't get one. Unless your description states otherwise, you are a vanillager.
Rules and Info
1. Lynches will close at 10 pm EDT. Nights will close as soon as possible but with a hard deadline of 1 am EDT. Adjustments will be made to this schedule if needed.
2. There is no PMing outside of mod created opportunities.
3. You can edit posts, just please do not edit lynch votes and do not delete posts. Copy/paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots (from any PM) and no direct quotes.
4. If you attempt to use village code, the mods will bite you and it will likely get infected and you may die. Village code won't help you anyways. We have specifically formmated your PMs to make village code useless. (See the Michigan game for an example of village code not working exactly like I said it wouldn't).
5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote or night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.
- If you have a night action and know that you don't want to use it. Please submit "no action" so that we know and can proceed with closing night.
6. Please make sure to bold your lynch votes or put them between ###s so they won't be missed. If you tally for us we will love you. Seriously, Finn is handing out likes for tallies.
7. When dead, please make sure your post is in ****s and try to limit your on thread posting.
Please wait to post until we have a reserved a post for the table of contents.
It is now Day 1. 20 Players remaining. Lynch will close at 10 pm EDT tomorrow.
Top of the Fridge
A Cardboard Box
11. @Ms Procrastinator
A Warm Patch of Sunlight
16. @Animal Midwife