Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
seriously? it shows you in there
Yeah for some reason once you get added to a PM your name stays permanently so even when you leave it thinks you're still in there and won't re-add you.

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it was a total of three times? Maybe? Cubs was dying to kill you lol
Oh really!!? That makes me feel even better. I forgot I also kinda went after cubs, had I been alive I def would’ve been more on coop than cubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
That tail goes on for days
This kitten is large with a larger tail and I don't really understand it.

"Tone"??? Sounds like bunk science. Where is your peer reviewed, double blind analysis?
DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WORKS.

I just want recognition for my tone wolf catching :(

I would like to give a special shout out to @ziggyandjazzy for catching a rojo of mine in PM. You played really well!
Thanks! I voted wolves 5/7 days and I called all 4 of you out for being a wolf so I'm pretty happy with how I played! Most of the time I'm floundering as a villager but after wolfing a few times, it helped me analyze more how wolves play haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wait why did wolves still get an extra kill if n6 was cancelled? it says every third night, and that would've been the third night so I'm confused why the extra kill wasn't lost? :confused: just looked at the spread sheet

I didn’t read it yet so tell me.
She did!
But functionally she was just a normal alpha, because once the other wolves were dead she was vulnerable. Y'all would have lost before being able to lynch her 9 times, so it was really just for mod shiggles.

wait why did wolves still get an extra kill if n6 was cancelled? it says every third night, and that would've been the third night so I'm confused why the extra kill wasn't lost? :confused: just looked at the spread sheet
It was functionally up to every third night. So they were allowed to delay the attempt, they just couldn't use it early.

• Angry
oh and it looks like coop stole one of genny's lives so a Lynch there wouldn't have worked anyways?? yeah wolves had a lot going for them lol

oh and it looks like coop stole one of genny's lives so a Lynch there wouldn't have worked anyways?? yeah wolves had a lot going for them lol
No, it was temporary. Mel stole that way back on like night 1 and it was only in effect for the next day.

No, it was temporary. Mel stole that way back on like night 1 and it was only in effect for the next day.
but she theoretically could've done it last night again, yeah? or virtually any night basically

Also final shout-out to Genny for the most sass and hilarity any woof could've possibly asked for. Best game in a loooong time for me. Thanks everyone for not hating me and looking past my numerous ****ups love all of you :love:

Reactions: 4 users
00BE9100-7A1A-4EEA-B0A1-A2FA80F0E3DC.jpeg

@capri1722 my bunk bed is named after you

Reactions: 3 users
I just want to say I was totally right for calling mel out as someone who would kill AM n1 just to **** with everyone’s minds :laugh:
Lol I was the first person who said he killed her and everyone said no :lol:

Lol I was the first person who said he killed her and everyone said no :lol:
But you also said he and paws would be the most likely to kill her. Plenty of people agreed that it was possible for him to do so*, but as this is literally the only time it has ever happened and seems to have broken @Animal Midwife , I maintain it was unlikely.

*... including @Coopah , who then later in the game mysterious flipped to saying "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE"... ;)

If there’s more than one wolf with extra NK’s I would bet money that a wolf was on the Kata lynch.
I will take this bet.
:rofl: from Wolf PM
God mother****ing damn it Miz! Stop being so ****ing good at this :mad::rage::punch:
Also from wolf chat
I can't believe Ms. P didn't figure out I was the ability thief, I hope she's not too mad at me in deadchat.
@Ms Procrastinator from wolf chat
2. @SARdoghandler/@ziggyandjazzy - breaks ties
3. @acanthuroidei - lynch cancel (used)
5. @capri1722 - PM
6. @allieh8607 - blocker
10. @Barkley13 - ???
12. @Dinashadow - PM
13. @Lawper - ???
15. @dolphin106258 - ask a mod
19. @SportPonies - Neighbor

Remaining roles

At this point I just want to know what the **** Lawper and barks do
This is a pretty complete list though. I’d like to thank the village for all their help.
:rofl:
I think this is fine. Capri vs. Dina, part two, tomorrow! After Coop cancels night so she can't possibly be wolfy!
Sooooo much Genny sass

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Wolf chat sounds like it was fun this game. I always enjoy hearing about sneaky wolves who are enjoying themselves and working well as a team. :love:

Good job creating separation, too. I had moved @genny village initially for voting for @Melchizedek because I had him as wolfy basically right when he asked me for reads (lol), and continued to have @cubsrule4e as village for how the other wolves (particularly @Coopah ) were pushing him as sketchy and how he was giving independent reads.

And yes @Melchizedek , your D1 voting was so weird that it got me stuck on a track of thinking that either Ziggy or Acanth was definitely wolfy. So, as I had started to rojo in the last game's dead chat but then recanted, you are another wolf who is good at leaving mayhem behind you when you die. ... Although tbh I'm not sure how much of that is planned vs instinct, but either way you get villagers lynched when you die ;)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
@cubsrule4e you actually had me fooled until end game, so you can gloat if you want in return for me doing that to you lol

lol...to be honest, that was the lead thought in my mind when they told me i could pick a side. It was nice because I had 3 days to be totally neutral/village cubs and then evaluate how people were reading me. But I was like yeah, I'm totally going wolf, take that pippy! My only regret (and gennys) is that you didnt live longer to make it even more painful for you at the end :rofl:

• Haha
But you also said he and paws would be the most likely to kill her. Plenty of people agreed that it was possible for him to do so*, but as this is literally the only time it has ever happened and seems to have broken @Animal Midwife , I maintain it was unlikely.

*... including @Coopah , who then later in the game mysterious flipped to saying "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE"... ;)
But he was most likely, because he was on the wolf team that did it!

So this happened, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I absolutely love Cats the musical, and the traditional costumes. And now they've gone and weirdly CGI'd the actors and it's just so disturbing. I don't know if I can go see this.

• Wow

So this happened, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I absolutely love Cats the musical, and the traditional costumes. And now they've gone and weirdly CGI'd the actors and it's just so disturbing. I don't know if I can go see this.

I don't like that version of Memory. Like it's not bad but I don't like it.

Also the CGI is weird.

Its only deserving for you after all the villagers you managed to traumatize in this game. Cubs ironically approves.