Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 2 users
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Nav (1) - AM
miz (1) - Lawpy
acan (2) - Barks, Coop
AM () -
Lawpy (2) - cubs, ziggy
genny (1) - miz

7/20
lynch close in ~8 hours

When a suspected ANNPE in a BOXER turns out to be an AA lux. See you all in the never.

******lynch capri********

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch acanth

I don't care someone already did it, it's worth it so they don't pull that **** again. Also willing to change my vote if someone is a better candidate.

I don't want to be using the wrong pronoun, but I also don't want to use they etc so I'll go first.

Hi my name is Ms Pro and my pronouns are: she, her, hers, and herself.

Members don't see this ad :)
:bored:

Despite playing a lot of WW with her I am not THAT much of an expert on her play style.
Well, this is a question about whether this is both normal and whether is good/bad, so it's important. Otherwise, I'll just assume there's not enough data and her move can be scrutinized within this game's context.

Dodging questions noted.
Lol I'm not dodging questions. I answered her questions directly in the post you quoted. Every post you make just makes me want to react "haha" to it but it's not even worth the effort honestly

Lol I'm not dodging questions. I answered her questions directly in the post you quoted. Every post you make just makes me want to react "haha" to it but it's not even worth the effort honestly
You answered me or dolphin?

Well now I wanna know what happened last game.

Agree with the sentiment (to not lynch players who are back after a hiatus on day 1) but disagree with the way this argument was used.
What do you disagree about?
First you said that "it's not a problem" if I'm wolf, and I take mild offense at that and am also confused about why you would feel that secure before I even opened my mouth

Next you took something that Miz said and twisted it around to imply something that I don't think she meant.
Feeling insecure about how other people feel about you wolfing? Wolf points
Pippy is nothing but shade. She lives in the shadows ;)
So why did she only shade me and not other early voters? And why speak for her?

Well, this is a question about whether this is both normal and whether is good/bad, so it's important. Otherwise, I'll just assume there's not enough data and her move can be scrutinized within this game's context.

So do you consider dodging questions as good and helpful to this game if you do it? And how does that differ to how you interpret ziggy's dodging of questions?

You answered me or dolphin?
You're spending about 50% of the time on ignore, ngl. Sorry not sorry but I'm trying not to clog the feed.

Dolph didn't ask me any questions. I said I had questions about dolphin, not for dolphin.

I'm also playing most of this from my phone which is new territory, exciting!!

So do you consider dodging questions as good and helpful to this game if you do it? And how does that differ to how you interpret ziggy's dodging of questions?
If I were saying stuff such as "I'm joining/leading a vote on xxx but won't say why", that's unhelpful. A comment which would have no further gamesolving content and just clog the thread, can be omitted.
You're spending about 50% of the time on ignore, ngl. Sorry not sorry but I'm trying not to clog the feed.

Dolph didn't ask me any questions. I said I had questions about dolphin, not for dolphin.

I'm also playing most of this from my phone which is new territory, exciting!!
She did, actually. She asked what your questions were for her.

What do you disagree about?

Feeling insecure about how other people feel about you wolfing? Wolf points

So why did she only shade me and not other early voters? And why speak for her?
Ok that joke flew over your head, it was a funny. I'm not speaking for her, I'm making a comment about her in a facetious manner that doesn't actually relate to the game.

If I were saying stuff such as "I'm joining/leading a vote on xxx but won't say why", that's unhelpful. A comment which would have no further gamesolving content and just clog the thread, can be omitted.

She did, actually. She asked what your questions were for her.
So any questions you have I don't find relevant I can ignore, cool!

@acanthuroidei @allieh8607 are the two I don't remember hearing from but I can't really iso on my phone.

Come play!! Thoughts??
Trying to stay caught up with the thread until I get home from work and don't really have time for much until then.
First thoughts are that I am scarred from killing pippy at her request last game and so never again will I oblige requests like those. If I think someone is a wolf I'm going to vote for them. Idk if they haven't lived very long recently or modded recently or what have you. A wolf is a wolf and must go. Just my two cents, this isn't directed at anyone in particular.

The AM/Ziggy stuff is normal, as is the AM question dodging. I felt ok about Lawpy's little thing earlier. No one else has really stood out to me on my first read. Trying to figure out the AM/pippy interaction.

So any questions you have I don't find relevant I can ignore, cool!
That's what I do. But that's what I feel like you're doing to me :thinking:

Are we really worried about clogging the thread on D1? I want more data to work with, not less.
So why not provide some data then?
And, I was being nice ;)

That's what I do. But that's what I feel like you're doing to me :thinking:

So why not provide some data then?
And, I was being nice ;)
How was I ignoring your questions? I answered that my comment didn't mean what you think it meant and therefore the implications of my comments you're asking about are moot.

How was I ignoring your questions? I answered that my comment didn't mean what you think it meant and therefore the implications of my comments you're asking about are moot.
I think I'm confused :(

Oh wait I think it's pippy ignoring my questions lol not you

• Haha
Oh wait I think it's pippy ignoring my questions lol not you
I'm not sure what your questions are?

To recap, I said I thought it was sketchy that your initial vote was placed on someone you have zero wolfy feels for simply because you "always gotta get a vote out early," which to me sounded like a wolfy thought process. And then you started calling me and everyone else wolfy for doing normal things like verbalizing thoughts and joking around.

Just because I don't say anything back to accusations like that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. I just didn't see anything that I felt warranted a response.

Why are you asking me for reads? You never ask me for reads...
and we both know that strategy usually doesn't end well for me haha
I wanna figure out early if this is going to be a game where we're ninja'ing/reading each others' diaries.

When a suspected ANNPE in a BOXER turns out to be an AA lux. See you all in the never.

******lynch capri********
For those wondering, ANNPE is a type of spinal cord injury, acute non-compressive nucleus pulposus extrusion, where the material inside a healthy intervertebral disc suddenly explodes upwards and damages the spinal cord. AA lux is atlanto-axial luxation, so instability of the joint between the first two vertebrae, which can cause spinal cord compression and neck pain. It's a rare issue, but more common in small breed dogs, so kind of weird for a boxer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Lol @ my inflated ego being wolfy. I'm a sensitive lady with a very high opinion of my predator skillz.

Cats everywhere approve this message.
DubZ likes this post for the humor and relatability, not for any strategy related purposes

Reactions: 1 users
For those wondering, ANNPE is a type of spinal cord injury, acute non-progressive nucleus pulposus extrusion, where the material inside a healthy intervertebral disc suddenly explodes upwards and damages the spinal cord. AA lux is atlanto-axial luxation, so instability of the joint between the first two vertebrae, which can cause spinal cord compression and neck pain. It's a rare issue, but more common in small breed dogs, so kind of weird for a boxer.
I usually just call that a herniated disc. Interesting that it's healthy beforehand, no mineralization at all?

Lynch Kata

Pippleton!! Didnt even realize you were playing! How art thou?

Did a slower read through thread and I have to be honest nothing is really standing out. Ziggy/AM business seems par for the course, or really ziggy and anyone she interacts with that way. Seems the active people are extremely active, and the non active people are non existent. Barks does seem unusually quiet though. 1/2 point on my radar. Miz also seems really quiet but I didnt note if she mentioned being really busy currently.

Also, if I happen to just disappear for a day or two over the weekend its because I lost power/internet from the incoming hurricane. Now back to hurricane party planning, no work tomorrow!! :heckyeah:

Reactions: 3 users
Pippleton!! Didnt even realize you were playing! How art thou?

Did a slower read through thread and I have to be honest nothing is really standing out. Ziggy/AM business seems par for the course, or really ziggy and anyone she interacts with that way. Seems the active people are extremely active, and the non active people are non existent. Barks does seem unusually quiet though. 1/2 point on my radar. Miz also seems really quiet but I didnt note if she mentioned being really busy currently.

Also, if I happen to just disappear for a day or two over the weekend its because I lost power/internet from the incoming hurricane. Now back to hurricane party planning, no work tomorrow!! :heckyeah:
Is barks not normally quiet? I feel like she's kinda always just on the verge of me forgetting she's playing.

Miz is now in an internship, and while awesome this level of play seems consistent with how she's been recently.

Just my two cents. Hope you don't die!

Is barks not normally quiet? I feel like she's kinda always just on the verge of me forgetting she's playing.

Miz is now in an internship, and while awesome this level of play seems consistent with how she's been recently.

Just my two cents. Hope you don't die!

She is, but I think Ive seen like 2 posts in total. Thats even more than usual. Im grasping at straws at the moment cause nothing is really jumping out at me.

Lynch Sporty

ETA: Also still waiting on pippy to give me her thoughts on genny, lawps, and barks

soooo who wants to update the tally cause the mods are busy eating fries :p

We can offer likes as compensation :p

Bonus points if you include cat gifs

Reactions: 4 users
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Nav (1) - AM
miz (1) - Lawpy
acan (2) - Barks, Coop
AM () -
Lawpy (2) - cubs, ziggy
genny (1) - miz
capri (1) - Nav
kata (1) - Pippy
Sporty (1) - Mel

10/20
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Extra likes if you do a role call too :p

Reactions: 2 users
@PippyPony how do you feel about genny, lawper, and barks?

This weirds me out considering I can recall 2 separate games where you've been a wolf and asked somebody their reads on 3 different players.

And the fact that pippy seems confused about why you were asking makes me even more suspicious about it

lynch mel

This weirds me out considering I can recall 2 separate games where you've been a wolf and asked somebody their reads on 3 different players.

And the fact that pippy seems confused about why you were asking makes me even more suspicious about it

lynch mel
I was kinda thinking the same thing tbh, but now it seems retaliatory for me to vote for him so that’s fun lol