Cat's MeoWW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread needs moar cats.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Nav (1) - AM
miz (1) - Lawpy
acan (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - ziggy

5/20
lynch close in ~23.5 hours

I love saltines. So salty.
Hmm I was thinking more the bland aspect. and propensity to make your mouth dry.
Not a huge fan of them, but I can't eat them. ever heard of the saltine challenge?

Taking care of a momma and her babies in Costa Rica. Got them some dewormer today. here's to the kitties!!!
C416C1AE-41F9-4F55-9911-5B002AF2BDE3.jpeg

FA63F7B3-963E-48AC-ADDC-A0583D3B1A5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
*****lynch genny*****

For nothing but minor feels since it’s day 1 and apparently there’s already like 5 people I’m not allowed to lynch vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
*****lynch genny*****

For nothing but minor feels since it’s day 1 and apparently there’s already like 5 people I’m not allowed to lynch vote.
You have feels on five other different people already? Can you explain what's making you feel that way about genny?

Idk it's feels from reading through the conversation. You're probably right that it could seem normal for both, but it's just that the way they interacted came off as weird to me. Sorry for not being concrete enough, since it's from my initial impressions of the conversation.
Nice retraction, noted

I can never tell if you just don't pick up on sarcasm or just ignore it to ask your questions
Lol I always assume a mix of both.

AM/Sarzaz sounds normal. Am I to assume that zig is the poster and sar is the voice in head?

Liking Genny and coop content so far

Cubs I'm glad you're playing :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
It's ok so did I. I'm basically just an NPC anyway. Haven't even read the whole game spreadsheet...
pretty sure the first time you opened it was this morning ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Lol I always assume a mix of both.

AM/Sarzaz sounds normal. Am I to assume that zig is the poster and sar is the voice in head?

Liking Genny and coop content so far

Cubs I'm glad you're playing :oops:
Yes that's correct
Hey ziggs, what does your other half think about AM so far?
She feels vil on her. Generally not ringing any bells for me either but I always gotta get a vote out early

Currently having some questions about dolph and lawper
###unlynch AM
Lynch lawper###

Yes that's correct

She feels vil on her. Generally not ringing any bells for me either but I always gotta get a vote out early

###unlynch AM
Lynch lawper###

Please forward all questions to me the dolphino.

Tfw you haven't played in months and you forget how
If I wasn't flying by the seat of my pants before, then I definitely am now!

Lynch acanthy

For that confusion last time
Lynch acanth

I don't care someone already did it, it's worth it so they don't pull that **** again. Also willing to change my vote if someone is a better candidate.
Oh ok so you get to just decide no one who modded last game and pippy gets to be up for lynch? Anyone else you wanna eliminate from contention or is 20% high enough for you?

Lol yeah people saying they don't wanna get lynched or don't want so and so to get lynched usually doesn't fly over well with me. I saw how well people were manipulated that way last game, not going to work lol.
...you didn't really read the last game, did you?
Well now I wanna know what happened last game.
Hey Dina hasn't played in a while can no one lynch Dina for a while?

This means no one gets to vote for her today now, right?
Agree with the sentiment (to not lynch players who are back after a hiatus on day 1) but disagree with the way this argument was used.

But what if she's a wolf?
Unless the majority of the playerlist plays like trash and/or there's only one wolf, it's a non-issue.
...didn't a wolf team that I was on just win the last game by being The Most Village™ or was I misinformed? Cause it kind of sounds like you are saying it's not a problem, and the only way you would know that I'm not a wolf before I even post a single thing is if you are a wolf.

You have feels on five other different people already? Can you explain what's making you feel that way about genny?
Word twisty.

...didn't a wolf team that I was on just win the last game by being The Most Village™ or was I misinformed? Cause it kind of sounds like you are saying it's not a problem, and the only way you would know that I'm not a wolf before I even post a single thing is if you are a wolf.
What?
Word twisty.
What?

###unlynch AM
Lynch lawper###
...so you voted for someone you have no wolfy feels on, just to get a vote out early? For what -- appearances?

Nice shade, noted
Nice retraction, noted
Lawper sounds totally normal to me and I don't think it's odd or wolfy for people to say when they have feels about an interaction.

I am fluent in the Worried Cat dialect now because we made the mistake of bringing the Weasel to our lake house, and he has taken up 3am banshee yowling at the lake sound as a new summer hobby. Woke up the whole house for over an hour 4 nights in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
idk I just don't understand what you're implying from my statements.
First you said that "it's not a problem" if I'm wolf, and I take mild offense at that and am also confused about why you would feel that secure before I even opened my mouth

Next you took something that Miz said and twisted it around to imply something that I don't think she meant.

First you said that "it's not a problem" if I'm wolf, and I take mild offense at that and am also confused about why you would feel that secure before I even opened my mouth

Next you took something that Miz said and twisted it around to imply something that I don't think she meant.
It's not a problem of you're a wolf, in the first few days. I don't see what I twisted from miz.

...so you voted for someone you have no wolfy feels on, just to get a vote out early? For what -- appearances?

Lawper sounds totally normal to me and I don't think it's odd or wolfy for people to say when they have feels about an interaction.
Yeah and no. You just going to criticize me for early voting or any of the other people? Shade noted

Well now I wanna know what happened last game.
She didn’t post much all game and then came out and said she was the seer and grebes was a wolf so people would trust her, both of which weren’t true and she somehow ended up being a villager.

I’m curious how long it will take her to post this game tho