CBC Question

Started by Doc187
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc187

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My room mate and I are disagreeing on what shows up on CBCs.

Do sealed misdemeanor records from before 18 show up on CBCs? I remember that the primary app said something about not having to disclose sealed records, but I might be wrong.

Thanks!
 
My room mate and I are disagreeing on what shows up on CBCs.

Do sealed misdemeanor records from before 18 show up on CBCs? I remember that the primary app said something about not having to disclose sealed records, but I might be wrong.

Thanks!

I really doubt that a sealed misdemeanor as a juvenile would show up. It also depends on the county and how they report it.

Best thing to do is to run a background check on yourself to see what shows up. I waited until I submitted my AMCAS and then used the Certiphi CBC to see the exact report that the medical schools will see. It was about $40.
 
I thought you were talking about complete blood count...lol...if so, the answer would be WBC, Hgb, Hct, Plt, etc. 😛