cbpremed your mailbox is full!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSBMed1

SoCal Hater
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, clean out your mailbox, but here is what I said:

Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you're gonna get to stay in California. The last thing I heard was my semi-hold that they put me in around 1/15. I hope I do hear something soon, but they said that they would re-review my application once they've finished interviewing. After that date, Terri said that they would decide to accept, reject, or put me on hold. So, I guess I'm not really on hold, but they're waiting to finish interviewing.

Members don't see this ad.

I second the motion for cbpremed to clean out her mailbox. I have a message saved on my desktop that I've been unable to send for two weeks now.

Okay sweeties...
I did and it keeps saying it's full. I cleared out old and new messages...so I don't know what's up. Thanks UCSB...I'm pretty happy to at least have 1 opportunity to stay in Cali. I really still like Case Western though...even though it was about 25 degrees, and that's supposed to be warmer than usual.:eek:
And wassup Wolferman?? Did you get into Harvard or some other kick a** school? Both of you let me know how you are doing, since you too were some of the coolest peeps I met on the interview circuit. Okay, gotta go.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you go to your inbox, look right above the message titles. You'll see a "show messages" from, and by default it is set to last 30 days. Set it to last year so you can delete all those old pms in your inbox and sent message too.

cbpremed, good to know you'll have the opportunity stay in Cali. Which Cali school did you get accepted to?

I found out I got into Davis yesterday. I was excited..and I'm grateful to have a chance to stay in the state. My 1st choice schools knows who they are....and I'd really wish they'd show me some :love:
I'm still trying to weigh Davis vs. Case Western...cuz I really like Case and my only real decision is to stay in state or go. Also, I'm applying for a scholarship...so that would even out the money situation. We'll see...this waiting sucks and I'm tired of getting waitlisted. Good luck everybody.

congrads on your acceptance to Davis!:clap: :clap: :clap:

What did you like most from Case by the way?