CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babs90

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of these questions are geared towards students who have taken the exam multiple times and were successfully accepted into a OMFS program.

Do the programs require you to submit all of your attempt results with your application or upon request? Do multiple attempts have any repercussions towards your application?

Have you considered making an attempt as a "practice run" to get a feel for it? Any thoughts on this approach?

I had a hard time navigating the NBME site, trying to find the released forms. Could anyone provide a link as to where the released forms can be purchased from?

TYIA!

Members don't see this ad.

You only submit the attempt you want to submit. There's no downside to taking the test multiple times (except for the fee to take the exam). That being said, it's kind of a waste of energy and resources since you already know what it's going to be like if you're doing UWorld question bank practice questions.

You only submit the attempt you want to submit. There's no downside to taking the test multiple times (except for the fee to take the exam). That being said, it's kind of a waste of energy and resources since you already know what it's going to be like if you're doing UWorld question bank practice questions.
I've heard this, but I've also heard that UWorld questions are 2-3 levels of association whereas CBSE questions are more like 0-2.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard this, but I've also heard that UWorld questions are 2-3 levels of association whereas CBSE questions are more like 0-2.

That’s true. The average difficulty of the UWorld questions tended to represent the harder end of the spectrum for the CBSE.