CCOM Housing for Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdpatt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Ive been accepted and put down my deposit for CCOM Fall 2016. I was wondering how anybody who has went here in the past and lived off campus their first year found a roommate? They don't have an accepted student facebook page as far as I can tell which is a little disappointing... Also, obviously I'm in the market for a roommate if anyone else in my situation sees this, feel free to respond. Thanks.

Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Ive been accepted and put down my deposit for CCOM Fall 2016. I was wondering how anybody who has went here in the past and lived off campus their first year found a roommate? They don't have an accepted student facebook page as far as I can tell which is a little disappointing... Also, obviously I'm in the market for a roommate if anyone else in my situation sees this, feel free to respond. Thanks.

Mike

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1499902910326625/

It might be a bit slow until later in the spring when more people join the group/make their final decisions, but our class (2019) had a roommate survey and spreadsheet that people used :) Good luck with your search and congratulations on your acceptance!