This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITookTheOneLessTraveledBy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellooo,

I have an interview at CCOM coming up, and I was wondering if anyone could give general advice on the process and also share questions that they were asked during the interview itself?

Any advice is welcome and appreciated! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

It's a panel format usually with 1 basic science prof, a doc, and a m3 or m4. Took about a half hour, pretty straight forward and low stress. Tbh I don't remember any specific questions they asked. The interview feedback section of this site was spot on so check that. Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
What NotYou20 said. Mine was only like 20 minutes long. All they have is your secondary and CV. So all of their questions stem from those. I was mainly asked about my experiences listed on my CV. And a couple of getting to know me type questions, and 2 ethics questions. It's very relaxed and everyone is very nice. Don't stress over it!

1) use the Interview Feedback page of SDN
2) go read my post on guide to interviews.

Hellooo,

I have an interview at CCOM coming up, and I was wondering if anyone could give general advice on the process and also share questions that they were asked during the interview itself?

Any advice is welcome and appreciated! Thank you!!