Celebrating the end of clinical rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girlwithaknife

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would just like to announce that I officially finished my clinical rotations this week. Unfortunately, I'm stuck doing family business this weekend and don't get to celebrate yet. Any good ideas for the next two months?

Members don't see this ad.

You could be like me... learn to sleep again, buy a gamecube, and become completely addicted to SDN! :D

Seriously though... I thought about getting a job, and realized that this was the last time I'd have a REAL vacation for a long time. I've been done for 3wks now, and I absolutely love my lack of responsibilities. Enjoy it now... take a trip if you can, and kick back and relax!

I'm finishing this week too....(well, I still have to take a not very strenous exam next week, but, after friday, the next note I write I will not need a cosignature!)

Can't afford a vacation , alas, due to the distance I'm moving. However, I will go to my new city to look for a place to live. Checking it out ought to be a nice diversion.