chad"coursesaver" vs khan academy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bersabeh

Dat
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
which of these are better to use? I mean for chemistries and math. I just couldn't see much of a difference.

Members don't see this ad.

I used Khan academy and it worked just fine. I'm not sure if course saver is better, but khan is free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SDN mobile

I think Coursesaver is better, as it's more specific for the DAT and you don't have to wade through a lot of potentially irrelevant material/techniques.

Reactions: 1 users
how to register? do you have a direct link to it? what is the difference between chad video's and coursesaver? am doing this for a friend I just want to be careful

Members don't see this ad :)
which of these are better to use? I mean for chemistries and math. I just couldn't see much of a difference.
courseaver is better oriented toward the DAT -- much more time effective than khan academy

Reactions: 1 user
I can't speak of Khan haven't really used it except for random class topics in undergrad, but I ONLY used chads videos for DAT studying gen chem and organic chem and they're all you need to do well.

Thank you all, I really appreciate y'all taking your time to give me response to my quest, its a good guidance for my choice making. Regards!

Chad's videos are worth the price. super helpful and only covers what you really need. Happy Studying!