Chad's videos vs coursesaver

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MolarBear541

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i bought a subscription for Chad's videos on the website which is 10 dollars a month. Course saver videos are 50 a month....Is there any difference between the two? I know Chad used to work for course saver so just wanted to know if i should even worry about buying coursesaver. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I watched both.
Coursesaver is much better because it's actually geared purely towards DATs specifically.
Not to mention the QR lectures helped me brush things up within a day.

Went through all the threads on this forum looking for concrete answer to this question.
There was none. So I went through both.

THANKS A LOT GUYS :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I liked Coursesaver as well because they had quizzes for specific topics that you can work on if you feel like you need the extra practice :)

I have both. Chad's (chemistryprep) for school, and coursesaver for the DAT. I've emailed Chad and the course saver is tailored for the DAT/OAT specifically and after watching both, it definitely is. Chem prep will work just fine, it's just more material than needed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I have both. Chad's (chemistryprep) for school, and coursesaver for the DAT. I've emailed Chad and the course saver is tailored for the DAT/OAT specifically and after watching both, it definitely is. Chem prep will work just fine, it's just more material than needed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I ended buying both and I can fully agree with that. Even though the chemistry videos from his website were good, the ones from course saver go into a lot more detail and specifics that i think would help in the DAT.
For anyone having this debate, I would 100% invest in coursesaver. Chad's videos are good don't get me wrong, but the material is designed for a general chemistry course.

So i bought a subscription for Chad's videos on the website which is 10 dollars a month. Course saver videos are 50 a month....Is there any difference between the two? I know Chad used to work for course saver so just wanted to know if i should even worry about buying coursesaver. Thanks

Are you an ASDA member? you can get course saver for 37/month with a promo code.