This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tayk004

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Special Masters Program chance of acceptance?

I’m a recent pre-med graduate with a degree in neuroscience taking a gap year and plan to apply to a special masters program (smp) following my MCAT exam this January 2022. I graduated with a 3.02 cumulative gpa and 2.8 science gpa. That being said I am also taking the MCAT prior to applying to programs to enhance my application. Otherwise I have a great application including research, volunteering, leadership, and patient care positions. I was wondering, given my stats, what are my chances at getting into a good program, preferably with linkage. Also would appreciate some recommendations.