Chances at Australia Dental Programs (Canadian Student)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WSJuicy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to see what are my chances at University of Melbourune and University of Sydney. I was trying to look for past statistic but i don't seem to find them online. I am currently a 4th year student at University of Toronto, Canada. With cGPA this low, I am sure that i would not get an interview in Canada. Year 1 was really bad for me (~2.7 GPA) but it has been an upward trend since then. Given the limited time I had to study the DAT (~ 2weeks hardcore), I think that I could perform better on the BIO section next time. But I would like to know how high my chances are at getting an interview/ how competitive I am for this cycle.

weighted GPA for Melbourne: ~ 3.7
cumulative GPA for Sydney : ~ 3.3

cDAT Feb 2018
RC: 20
Bio: 16
Chem: 23
TS: 18
AA: 20
PAT: 19

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a same stats but I don't know how I got 13 on RC, still can believe it:( Chem:22 Bio:18 PAT:18 AA:18 TS:19
I also looking for Melbourne and Sydney Universities , but I need to know do we have a chance for US Schools?

just apply and see what happens. the application is free for UWO and only 100$ for Sydney, plus u dont have to spend any money to fly to the interviews cz either: theres no interview process or its on skype, depending on the schools.

I have a same stats but I don't know how I got 13 on RC, still can believe it:( Chem:22 Bio:18 PAT:18 AA:18 TS:19
I also looking for Melbourne and Sydney Universities , but I need to know do we have a chance for US Schools?

I'm a Canadian student as well, from University of Calgary! I'm applying to US and Australia.

My stats were:
23 Bio, 21 Chem, 22 PAT, 17 RC, 20 AA, 22 TS
I'm really worried about that 17 RC

Weighted GPA for Melbourne: ~ 3.6
Cumulative GPA for Sydney : ~ 3.38

I'm hoping our scores can at least land us an interview for Sydney and then go from there.