Chances / Choices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F=ma

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Look forward you hearing from you all, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Apply early, broadly, and to the right schools. Make sure not to apply to schools where you don't meet their MCAT cutoffs.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you have a shot if you apply broadly to "low tier" DO schools and some of the newer schools

-LMU
-KYCOM
-VCOM
-PCOM-GA
-PNWU
- CUSOM
- MUCOM

What would be an "early" deadline to submit my finalized application?

I think you have a shot if you apply broadly to "low tier" DO schools and some of the newer schools

-LMU
-KYCOM
-VCOM
-PCOM-GA
-PNWU
- CUSOM
- MUCOM
^This... plus ACOM, WVSOM, LECOM, SOMA

Best chances will be with newest programs, but apply broadly. Skip the Touros, Western and CCOM.

Strongly recommend you fix your test taking deficits.

This is a brief summary of my stats which I personally think will look good for an application. I think my EC's will stand out but I am concerned with my MCAT performance. I have taken the test 3 times and the first time I was definitely very ill prepared (19N : 7VR, 6PS, 6BS). Second time (23: 5VR, 9PS, 9BS). Third time (25: 8VR, 7PS, 10BS).

What do you guys think? Which schools might I have a decent shot and what type of activities may I take part in to improve my overall resume?

Look forward you hearing from you all, thank you.[/QUOTE]

I'd skip Rowan and PCOM-PA unless you are in state but even then below avg MCAT. Newer schools and mid- low tier. Good luck!