Chances? Just got my MCAT score...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittywitty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to this so I appreciate any help/advice that is given!
Stats:
Biochemistry major with a 3.55 cGPA (should be about 3.6 by the time I graduate this June)
MCAT score of 28 (10 PS/8 VR/10 BS)
Extracurriculars:
I worked for a doctor for the last year doing clinical research and got published with him on a paper.
I interned at a hospital for a year doing clinical work.
I'm a TA for one of my professors.
I shadowed another doctor two years ago for a couple of months.
I worked in a lab doing general lab maintenance for a couple of months last year.

If I'm looking to apply to DO schools this upcoming cycle in June, what are my chances? Especially for the ones in California (TCOM and Western).

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

You should be fine for DO schools. However, do not limit yourself only to California schools. Apply to at least 10 schools in June and submit you secondaries by July.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this so I appreciate any help/advice that is given!
Stats:
Biochemistry major with a 3.55 cGPA (should be about 3.6 by the time I graduate this June)
MCAT score of 28 (10 PS/8 VR/10 BS)
Extracurriculars:
I worked for a doctor for the last year doing clinical research and got published with him on a paper.
I interned at a hospital for a year doing clinical work.
I'm a TA for one of my professors.
I shadowed another doctor two years ago for a couple of months.
I worked in a lab doing general lab maintenance for a couple of months last year.

If I'm looking to apply to DO schools this upcoming cycle in June, what are my chances? Especially for the ones in California (TCOM and Western).

Thanks! :)
TCOM is in Texas. To apply there, you'd have to use the application service of TMDSAS.

Sorry, I mean Tuoro in California.

Reactions: 1 user