Chances of Matching

Started by Blu T
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blu T

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone who have scored poorly (425-450 range) after failing COMLEX I once or twice, but was able to matched/scrambled into an AOA or ACGME FM residency program. If you guys can share your experiences and/or offer any suggestions, that'd be awesome. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thank you!
 
Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone who have scored poorly (425-450 range) after failing COMLEX I once or twice, but was able to matched/scrambled into an AOA or ACGME FM residency program. If you guys can share your experiences and/or offer any suggestions, that'd be awesome. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thank you!
It’s not once or twice. You either failed once or you failed twice and the answer does change things.
There are a good number of traditionally aoa programs that list “passed within 2 attempts” as their minimum

Any conduct red flags? Will staff speak up for you?