Chances?? Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentguru52

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 3.2 cgpa and a 2.6 sgpa. I really want to apply this cycle. I will be taking the DAT in September. I’m really stressed right now and I don’t know what to do. I really need advice. What schools should I apply to if I have a chance? Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you think I have a chance?
Not currently, no. Your sGPA is far too low and shows schools that you won't be able to handle a rigorous science curriculum. A DAT in September is insanely late as tons of interviews have already gone out, and schools wouldn't receive your scores until October probably. I don't think it'd be wise of you at all to apply this cycle. You will likely need to do a Masters to show you can handle dental school, and score well on your DAT. Until you have a better GPA to apply with and competitive DAT scores in hand, I wouldn't apply.

Hi guys I have a 3.2 cgpa and a 2.6 sgpa. I really want to apply this cycle. I will be taking the DAT in September. I’m really stressed right now and I don’t know what to do. I really need advice. What schools should I apply to if I have a chance? Please help

Take it one step at a time and focus on the DAT. Personally if I was in your position, I would focus on accomplishing a good score on the DAT and receiving a masters degree. You shouldn’t waste your money and apply this year.

Reactions: 1 user