This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shibedeleshibe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first time applying to dental school. I took the DAT recently, submitted my applications & supplementals about a week ago, and applied broadly. I wanted feedback on my chances of getting into dental school.

AA: 23
TS: 22
Bio: 20
GC: 23
OC: 23
PAT: 20
RC: 23
QR:28

I have a 3.52 overall, 3.44 BCP, 3.48 science GPA at the College of William and Mary. I am a California resident. 500+ hours of shadowing a general practitioner, two periodontists, and a prosthodontist during high school (not sure if this will help but I decided to mention it).

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, this is my first time applying to dental school. I took the DAT recently, submitted my applications & supplementals about a week ago, and applied broadly. I wanted feedback on my chances of getting into dental school.

AA: 23
TS: 22
Bio: 20
GC: 23
OC: 23
PAT: 20
RC: 23
QR:28

I have a 3.52 overall, 3.44 BCP, 3.48 science GPA at the College of William and Mary. I am a California resident. 500+ hours of shadowing a general practitioner, two periodontists, and a prosthodontist during high school (not sure if this will help but I decided to mention it).

Thank you so much!

Those are solid scores, don't panic you're gonna get in somewhere as long as you apply early.

Reactions: 1 user