Change of Path Residency with poor Step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChaseD702

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a bit late in the game, but I found my own pathology residency (not offered by my school or the agency I was using to help with electives) and really like what I saw. Some say it's not the most competitive residency, but with my extremely ****y Step 1 score anything is going to be competitive. Any advice?
 
It's a bit late in the game, but I found my own pathology residency (not offered by my school or the agency I was using to help with electives) and really like what I saw. Some say it's not the most competitive residency, but with my extremely ****y Step 1 score anything is going to be competitive. Any advice?
USMD?