Changing Email on AMCAS after submitting secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rayquaza25

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My undergraduate university stopped allowing my use of my undergrad email I used to apply to medical school because I am a recent graduate. I updated my AMCAS with my newly made email. Will schools notify me of interview invites to my new email or do I need to try to regain access of my old student email?

Members don't see this ad.

My undergraduate university stopped allowing my use of my undergrad email I used to apply to medical school because I am a recent graduate. I updated my AMCAS with my newly made email. Will schools notify me of interview invites to my new email or do I need to try to regain access of my old student email?

I dont have experience in this but i would try to gain access to the old email if possible.
Also, contact schools directly to ask what is the best course of action

Reactions: 1 user
Regardless of whether the schools you applied to have your correct email address, it is a good idea to periodically check your portal anyway.

Good luck!